Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2020

2020 Te kahu

      

                              Te Kahu 2020                          

Ki Ora, my name is James and I'm currently a year 8 at 
Pompallier Catholic school and i'm in Te Kahu class. 
My favorite hobbies are gaming, cooking, biking and sparing,
My favorite color is purple.
Four words to describe me are messy, sporty, talkative and loud.
My strengths are strength, dermintoin, patience and tech support.
Something I want to work on this year is my Algebra.
    

2 comments:

  1. Yay, a tech support person. You will be helping me a lot over the year. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi James,I'm Heidi from St Patrick's school in Greymouth.
    You are quite similar to me when it comes to four words to describe yourself.Your work is looking great!
    Keep it up!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete