Pages

Tuesday 18 February 2020

A letter From Me

    The correct structure      Here is mine.


Masa'u Al - khair

My name is James Omar Nasr.
I was born and raised in kaitaia scince 
July the 26th 2007.
My cultures are Maori, Austrailan, Arabic, Dutch, Scottish, Irish and French.
I am the middle child of Omar and Denise sibling of Roman and Teejhan.

I had attended Foot Prince through age 0 to 5 when I had finshed  I came to pompallier. I have been here scince 2012 and now this is my final year here I have made many friends along the way. when I leave I will go to kaitaia collage and my personal chocie for classes will choose mechatronics and drama.

I look forward to going to collage and making new friends and catching up with old ones. I look forward to having a bunch of new oppurtunites and friends.

Malsalama 
James.N 

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora James,
    Thanks for sharing with me. My younger siblings also went to Foot Prints! Next I would like you to look at re-reading your work to check that it makes sense and also your capital letters.
    What language is it that you have started and ended your letter with?
    Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. minty work I see the you are doing the mahi you are geting keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work James I am also looking forward to going to Collage.
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete