Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

I became a GOOGLE DOC NINJA!!!

Congratulations! You are now a Google Docs Ninja!

Today I became a google doc ninja we had a 1 hour time limit. It was really hard once I got up to red belt. My goal from the start was to get to red but I surpassed that. It was very fun and challenging I learnt so much like how to bullet point items or how to make a table I enjoyed all of it. Or buddy class did this challenge, first we all had a look at what they did an that got asking 'can we do this?' then Whaia Dona came in the week and did this challenge with us this was really fun.


Do you want to do this challenge?

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora James,
    well done with your google ninja challenge! I got up to my black belt but never quite got up to the google ninja belt, although I was really close. It sounds like you had a lot of fun doing it.
    Once again great work

    -Liana

    ReplyDelete